We are a congregation that:
- Falls under the Province of the Anglican Church in North America within the diocese of the Missionary Diocese of All Saints.
- Believes the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the only standard for faith and conduct.
- Believes in One God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Are members of the worldwide Anglican Communion who are biblically and faithfully following Jesus and proclaiming His Gospel of salvation and healing.
- Follows traditional Anglican forms of worship through the Book of Common Prayer and the 39 Articles, all pointing back to the authority of the Bible.
- Fully believes in the ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification and healing of all who will receive Him.